|Job Type:||Part Time|
- Apprentice and Trainee Advisor
- Part Time Opportunity
- Port Hedland Location
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Advisor to join our Group Training Organisation to assist in managing various Key Clients in a variety of industries, based in Port Hedland.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary focus will be to develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders, trainees and apprentices, training providers, state training services, and apprenticeship centres.
This role will suit an individual who is self-motivated and is passionate about providing quality training and employment to apprentices and trainees.
Management of Trainees and Apprentices which includes:
- Pastoral Care – ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to all trainees and apprentices
- Monitoring Training Progression with both the apprentice/trainee and Training Provider
- Performance Reviews, Management and Disciplinary Counselling
- Ongoing Recruitment and Induction of new apprentices and trainees
- Occupational Health and Safety management of Trainees and Apprentices within the workplace
- Completion of Workplace Risk Assessments
- General Administration including reporting, timesheets and data entry
- Compliance to Client Contractual Requirements and achievement of KPI’s
- Compliance to the National Group Training Standards
- State Government Apprentice & Trainee Awards
- Programmed Reward & Recognition Programs
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Demonstrate an understanding of safety and a commitment to upholding safety standards
- Experience in GTO sector or training industry experience is favourable
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Dynamic team player and contributor
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with various stakeholders at different levels
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm
- Drive and Self-Motivation
Ideally you will possess Training Industry experience; however applicants will be considered from a Trade and HR background.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a team with a desired commitment to provide quality training and employment to new and existing employees.
Who we are
As a nationally recognised GTO and RTO, Programmed Training Services helps customers to develop and up-skill their workforce through technical and vocational skills including a range of apprenticeship and traineeship programms. Working with Programmed Training Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.