At Uniting, our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
About the role
Based in Parramatta or Pitt Street with some travel around NSW and ACT you will be responsible for training a range of programs to meet the needs of the Uniting business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Focus on Certificate III Individual Support and related courses
- Plan and train clinical and non-clinical training materials
- Deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Ensure services are delivered in line with stakeholder requirements
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse with Training and Assessors qualifications
- Exposure to health, ageing or community services preferably in a clinical setting
- Experience in writing and delivering training and developing programs
- Able to manage a number of projects at once, utlising your resources effectively
We believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients