|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Excellent development opportunities and training
- Great team environment
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are seeking a Full Time Caretaker to join our Christchurch team, predominantly based at Rolleston College in Rolleston.
Reporting to the Facilities Coordinator you will be required to care, maintain and develop the customer site and associated facilities, using professional techniques and organisational skills in accordance with approved plans, policies and maintenance schedules.
- Completing diverse work requests within the time-frames given
- Perform minor repairs
- Give direction and work alongside specialist contractors
- Undertake regular inspections of the Facility
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong work ethics and great communication skills
- Take ownership and responsibility for your work
- Demonstrate tech savvy and computer literacy
- Minor fixing/repair skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with many varied parties from Contractors to School Operators.
- Do you have a strength of character and will to get the job done?
- Do you have a passion for safety?
- Do you gain personal satisfaction in doing a job well?
- Do you want to be part of a high performance team?
- Do you have handyperson or minor repair skills?
If you can answer yes to the above questions and proficiency, we would love to hear from you.
In return for the right person we will pay a competitive salary, provide full training in relation to working at heights and H&S procedures and business systems, a work uniform, cell phone and ongoing professional development.
Applications are to be made online, and all applicants will be contacted in relation to application.
Please note that you must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.