|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently working on a Joint Venture for major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia and looking for an experienced & talented Area Manager to assist as the delivery of this project.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Area Manager you will be manage and execute the dams & earth bank storage project. You will working alongside a strong and passionate team delivering exceptional and innovative solutions to our client. You will oversee site works, manage the client and ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be passionate about what you do with the ability to lead and motivate your team to deliver quality results. You will also have a strong commitment to safety, which is always our first priority. You will also have:
- Degree qualified Mechanical/Civil Engineer
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role as a Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer.
- Experience in bulk earthworks and construction of geosynthetic membrane lined earth bank storages
- Experience and installation of geosynthetic liners
- Experience in construction and remediation of concrete dam structures
- Experience in water infrastructure
- Familiar with SA Water standards and specifications advantageous
- Willing to work in regional locations of South Australia
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.