|Location:||Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Client Group Financial SpecialistAbout Your Role:As a specialist, you will work directly with the Client Group Finance Lead in supporting the financial management for the client group including planning, forecasting and analysis support. Support the Client Group leadership and the client teams as the primary finance contact point and a business advisor by contributing financial insights, solutions, and controls. Work collaboratively with the market unit, sales operations and client financial management (CFM) teams to optimize profitability and to manage risk across the client portfolio. Responsibilities:
- Support the operating unit/growth platform leadership and client executives regarding finance related questions, issues, policies, and procedures
- Advise leadership on key decision by providing data and recommendations to aid decision making with focus on revenue and profitability improvement actions
- Provide support to help achieve targets, alert the market unit leads of significant issues and work collaboratively with stakeholders to address the issues
- Prepare, analyse and monitor annual client financial plans and quarterly forecasts
- Evaluate and report actual results versus plan and forecast, highlighting exception areas and identifying corrective actions
- Implement corrective actions impacting client financial performance
- Participate in discussions and assist the market unit and client team leadership with decision making on sales management, pricing and delivery issues
- Collaborate with the market unit, client team leadership and client financial management (CFM) to maximize client profitability with a focus on continuous margin improvement
- Work with the Operations Support team to ensure the sales pipeline is in sync with the forecast
- Support client risk, sales and backlog and working capital on the portfolio
- Provide financial reporting and ad hoc financial analysis and support as needed
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, Internal Controls and Accenture policies
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
- Strong analytical, numerical reasoning skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems with minimum guidance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight timelines.
- Ability to work with precision and have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively in a global and diverse environment
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related disciplines
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CA/CPA
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in corporate finance or project accounting
- Experience in MS Office suite with advanced proficiency in MS Excel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.