|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your experience in originating & executing new to bank business
- Showcase your credit & deal structuring expertise to drive the success of a specialised team
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
A career that gives you more
High Growth & Corporate Health specialises in the relationship management of and origination of new clients operating across the Australian healthcare sector. This includes large pharmacy groups, private/public hospitals, residential aged care, retirement village, private health insurance and corporatized healthcare companies. This team use their industry and credit expertise to deliver a high quality, consistent customer experience across the mid-market privately owned companies, ASX listed and Not for profits.
As the Associate Director, Corporate Health, you are a natural leader who is passionate about growing and building relationships with customers and colleagues, whilst also balancing risk and delivering the right outcomes. You have a strategic mindset, focused on client origination, collaboration and delivering the right outcomes. As a senior member of the Corporate team, you will role model our values and behaviours, and leverage your deep understanding of internal and external stakeholders, the local market and broader industry trends.
- Grow the client advocacy and origination of new to bank transactions in the Melbourne Corporate Health market.
- Accountability for financial performance of the client set, including pipeline management, account planning and origination.
- Working collaboratively across the enterprise with specialised product areas, you will help raise the profile of NAB Corporate Health in the market as well as across the broader enterprise
- Joint accountability with the debt servicing & execution team for the credit risk quality of the client set
- Improvement of client advocacy in Corporate Health resulting in an increase in NPS.
- Pro-active management of credit, conduct and compliance risk.
- Inspire and engage your team in our purpose, vision and values, and help them focus on the things that matter the most in these tough times.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Managing client relationships and driving client advocacy to deliver outcomes and financial outperformance
- Originating and executing new to bank business
- Demonstrating strong risk culture
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. We help fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in our communities – including schools, hospitals, roads and some of the 8000 farm businesses, which produce 93% of our daily domestic food supply.
NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested in considering your next leadership role at NAB by applying today!
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.