|Location:||Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Client Relationship Manager in the Client Team, you will be in a critically important frontline role with one of Australia's leading law firms. Interacting daily with clients and Partners, you will need to be a natural influencer; utilising your strong communication, and project management skills to work closely, and across practice groups, with the wider Clients and Markets team.
Working with a national team you will develop and implement sophisticated client-centric and market-focused initiatives to achieve the firm's strategic objectives. You will be involved with:
- Managing a portfolio of key national accounts and working with dedicated relationship partners and broader stakeholder teams to maintain and build these relationships;
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team with the national development and implementation of strategic initiatives relating to client pursuit opportunities, industry-specific business development and cross-practice collaboration;
- Developing and implementing effective business development plans for existing and pursuit clients;
- Identifying client/new work opportunities, emerging products and service areas and market development opportunities, working with senior stakeholders to pursue these;
- Identifying, planning and executing market-leading client engagement opportunities;
- Providing a source of market/industry insight to key stakeholders, being responsible for a number of industry focussed business development initiatives;
- Working with the wider team to implement the firm's Client Service strategy. Mentoring and leading team members;
- Working on other business critical projects across the business; and,
- Communicating the vision and purpose of C&M to the firm to heighten its understanding of the role of C&M as trusted advisers.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work autonomously with industry leading partners on important and challenging local and national projects. This highly sought after role will provide the variety you seek and the experience to further develop your strategic client development/relationship skills. You will report directly to the Head of Clients and our strategic client pursuits lead.
Skills & Experience
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (either business/legal/finance) coupled with legal/client development experience gained ideally from a professional services environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and proactively;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate;
- Strong project management skills and a proactive and pragmatic style;
- Proven leadership skills;
- People/team management; and,
- Resilience and self-motivation, able to work autonomously with a large degree of flexibility and adaptability.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information. Clayton Utz is an inclusive employer that supports flexible work arrangements, please feel free to discuss your flexibility needs with the recruiter for this role.
Consultant Contact DetailsSam Byrne, (02) 9353 4647
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please contact the recruiter via the above telephone number or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Utz does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Clayton Utz Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to Clayton Utz partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and Clayton Utz will not be liable for a fee.