|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You’ll Do
The CX Delivery Engineer role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical specialist that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
The role will:
- Demonstrate thought leadership in solving customer pain points and achieving their business outcomes
- Produce architectural design for large scale networks
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of most complex network designs.
- Provides highest-level crisis management.
- Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments.
- May act in a technical team leadership capacity.
- Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
- Collaborates proactively with AS NCE’s to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
Who You’ll Work With
The NCE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Set the overall vision and strategic success plan for their customer.
- Deeply understands the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
- Demonstrate Enterprise and Service Provider Networking domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively lead adoption risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Influence customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions to achieve their business outcomes and improve Cisco product adoption
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Reviews in partnership with account team
- Implement Success Strategy across the account using partners as appropriate.
- Accelerate Cisco’s transformation to a software and services company
Who You Are
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer metrics, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
- Acts as a focal point for problem resolution for assigned customer engagements. Assures proper and quick resolution of complex customer problems across a broad range of technologies
- Strong 5+ years software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge in Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) solutions
- Strong knowledge in Itential Automation Platform (NSO) solutions
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred.
- A deep understanding of key technologies and protocols in Software Orchestration and Automation
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and toolset
- Bachelor of Computer Science or higher required
The role requires being daily on-site at a customer premises in Melbourne.