|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities within Regional Victoria as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to this planned expansion we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic members to join our progressive Rail Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions for all Victorians.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence on the project as a Senior Contracts Administrator as part of a plan, design and construct team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes. You will have strong subcontractor management skills, experience in contractual negotiations and contractual letter writing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in managing variations with subcontractor and client
- Cost reporting and Subcontractor cash flow forecasting, and ensure cost forecasting for allocation subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained
- Assess commercial and contractual risks involved in delivery and implementation of projects and identify and implement controls
- Interpret Contract clauses and prepare draft correspondence accordingly
- Review, assess and value entitlement of subcontract variations
- Assist in review and assessment of extension of time claims
- Prepare EOM accruals and assist in CVR (Cost value Reconciliation) reports
- Maintain up-to-date subcontract liability schedules
- Assist in identifying upstream change/variations and prepare data and supporting evidence
- Register and oversees incoming and outgoing subcontract correspondence
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at Susie.Cooper@downergroup.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.