|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities within Regional Victoria as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to this planned expansion we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Project Engineer to join our progressive Rail Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions for all Victorians.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence on the project as part of a plan, design and construct team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Experience in being involved in linear transport infrastructure projects.
- Relevant engineering experience with a particular focus on infrastructure projects;
- Experience in rail engineering/design to Australian standards;
- Strong knowledge of the rail environment;
- Capable in the planning and organisation of tasks;
- Experience in delivering major Combined Service Route (CSR) design on rail infrastructure projects;
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment and in communicating concepts/ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through capability development, reward and recognition, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, while offering competitive benefits.
At Downer, we believe in our people and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within our team that shares the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and being an agile, progressive business.
We are operating across a number of different locations, so there are opportunities in both residential and FIFO roles across the state. For further information, we encourage you to apply and discuss those options with us.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications sent directly to the recruitment team will not be valid.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Susie.Cooper@downergroup.com
We respectfully ask no agency approaches please