|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities within Regional Victoria as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects business is now seeking to engage the capability of a Construction Manager to join our progressive Rail Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions for all Victorians.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or similar
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction, Roads Infrastructure; and or Heavy or Light Rail industries
- Experience in major infrastructure construction projects experience is highly regarded
- Ability to manage team of direct reports as well as main subcontractor personnel
- Proven experience in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts' terms and legislative provisions
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key customers, stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
- Proven successful experience in project planning; cost management, organisational and time management in infrastructure projects
- Experience in researching and understanding complex information to develop and implement optimum project delivery solutions
- Working knowledge and understanding of OH&S
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
Please contact Susie Cooper at Susie.Cooper@downergroup.com for further information. Please do not send CVs directly to this email address as it will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES