|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be key in driving operational changes across our Store and Customer Fulfilment Centre network to drive efficiencies and improve the convenience and flexibility of shopping for our online customers. This role will deliver change to improve and streamline across process, equipment, people and technology, and will require robust coordination between online and store teams to deliver. As a new squad, you will play an integral part in building the team culture, ensuring delivery of the product roadmap and a high level of customer satisfaction when fulfilling Online orders.
This is an extremely fast paced, successful and driven team. The successful applicant must have the passion and commitment to improving processes and driving efficiencies that feed in to the overall customer first approach.
About the Opportunity
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, roadmaps and prioritisation
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support the overall strategy
- Ownership of resource planning and mapping across initiatives, ensuring all resources are fully occupied.
- Work closely with internal technology and operations teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for WooliesX products and platforms
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the Executive and leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels
- Proven experience as a Product owner with a passion for innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- Passion for improving efficiencies, processes and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in supply chain, operations or a retail environment
- Lean six sigma qualification and mindset
- A good understanding of online retail is desired, but not mandatory
- A strong leader who set standards by example and has the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team
- Ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners/clients.
- Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives with competing deadlines and through various stages of development and approval
- Strong strategic thinking skills with solid technical background
- Display passion for & responsibility to the customer and partners
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Display leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Problem solving – identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and report issues to the management team; demonstrate appropriate risk-taking and comfort with ambiguity
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.