|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. Part technical, Part client facing. Flex your Oracle skills in a supportive team as you watch your ideas come to life in solutions we offer clients!
What will your typical day look like?
You will flex your natural "people" talent by forming authentic relationships with clients to understand and deliver their analytics and information requirements. As a natural leader you will guide and mentor a team of experienced Deloitte BI consultants on exciting Oracle data and analytics implementations, upgrades and transformations. As a systematic and inquisitive learner, you will find yourself continually growing and developing your career, specialising in data, analytics and reporting using Oracle Technologies, while accessing all the resources Deloitte has to offer! This role is 50% technical and 50% client facing.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte's Enterprise Application Team in Sydney and meet our talented Oracle Consultants! We are passionate about transforming our deep expertise in Oracle Cloud into innovate business solutions for clients. We take pride in growing our position as a tier 1 global practice and find fulfilment in watching our work succeed from the start to finish of our projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for someone with:
- Leadership skills to mentor and lead a team of data & analytic consultants on client engagements
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle analytics tools and methodologies. Including Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or Oracle BI Publisher
- 5+ years of experience with leading ETL or analytics projects on Oracle technologies
- Experience and knowledge across data analytic components including data lake, enterprise data warehousing, common enterprise models, Oracle database technologies and SQL
- Consulting experience and skills across the data and analytics lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong senior stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience)
Embracing people from different backgrounds and thinking styles is at the very core of Deloitte. We create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to be their best and achieve their full potential.
At Deloitte, the crux of our success lies in our intent to make a difference for our clients, our people and society. From day one, you are part of a community that measures our impact through the value we create, not by the hours we spend at our desk. So we put great thought into agile ways of working, knowing that people work best in different ways.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Mithan from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!