|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Rosehill
- Permanent Position
- ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for a Supervisor (Minor Civil) to join our Construction and Stabilization Division. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven Supervisor (or Foreman ready to step up) and work with enthusiastic and driven teams delivering civil works contracts with a value up to $20 million within Sydney and regional New South Wales .
Central to this role is strong exposure with Stabilisation, Pavement Rehabilitation and Civil Road works.
- Experience across Pavement Construction, Construction/Earthmoving Plant or Civil Construction is essential
- Efficient supervision of Crews, Plant, Machinery and subcontractors on site
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Well-developed skills in planning and scheduling
- The ability to work away from home
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Paul.email@example.com or contact
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.