|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or other advanced degree preferred (Please attach academic transcripts with application)
- 5 -18 years of work experience in delivering organizational effectiveness & change management
- Experience leading organizational change transformations and/or leadership projects, those with a background in large scale learning and development (L&D) transformations are encouraged to apply.
- Understanding the principles of change management, performance metrics and dialogues
- Exceptional people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially front-line)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Willingness to travel regionally or globally up to 80% depending on client & base location
Who you'll work with
You will be based in either Melbourne, Perth or Sydney, and will be a part of the McKinsey Implementation (MI) capability.
McKinsey Implementation is aligned with, and complementary to our traditional consulting services. From our first involvement in a project, the implementation team is on the ground, ensuring that implementation and success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching, capability building and delivering lasting outcomes.
MI consultants are practical, experienced and great coaches. Their distinctive strength is in knowing how to work with and coach people to get things done. Traits which lead to success in our team include: passion, commitment, open-minded-ness, listening skills, humility, and the desire to see others succeed.
What you'll do
You will work as a culture & change practitioner implementing large scale changes at our clients across a variety of industries.
In this role, you will be focused on organizational engagements and guiding clients to deliver organizational transformations and strategies. As an implementation consultant, you are on the ground partnering with front line leadership to ensure that success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Your work will be about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
In this exciting collaborative culture, not only will you have the opportunity to work directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues globally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in organizational transformation.