|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Sales/Account Management Lead
Job Location: AUS - Australia, Canberra
Job Code: CS20202209-50897
As a Sales/Account Management Lead, you will report to the Director of Business Development, L3Harris Defence Australia, and will be responsible for the following key tasks and outcomes:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key military personnel and key military agencies in region.
- Gather intelligence on Communications, ISR and relevant programs in region.
- Establish and Shape Requirements for Tactical Communications (TCOM) & Global Communication Systems (GCS) programs within region.
- Lead, develop and execute capture strategy development for TCOM & GCS programs within region.
- Develop and maintain best-practice capture processes.
- Continually gain knowledge of Defence Funding, key Governmental Policies, changes and trends
- Provide assistance to key stakeholders (end-users, acquisition authorities, OEMs etc) to support the successful execution of their programs.
- Respond to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals / Tenders and Requests for Quotes.
- Provide reports & returns to Management in accordance with established process & procedure.
- Provide mandated reports & returns in accordance with Australian (and regional) compliance and governance regulation.
- Develop, establish & maintain teaming / strategic arrangements with other companies in-region (as required)
- Establish and maintain relationships with Market Representatives and Support Agencies in-region (as required).
- Support the Managing Director and Director of Business Development in establishing and maintaining relationships with key Government & Political stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.