|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- 12mth secondment opportunity!
- Suits an experienced retail network, operations or front-line professional who is looking to gain experience within our ES Service Delivery team
About the Role
As our Demand Management Analyst you will work the business to capture, translate and enrich business requirements for new and existing technology products, including a pipeline of innovative ideas. You will contribute to the development of business cases and while supporting the prioritisation of new initiatives.
Working with the wider IT Service Delivery team you will perform ongoing review activities to ensure that capacity (services and resources) of technology meets the agreed current and future demands of the business whilst engaging with vendors – both internal &external to coordinate discussion of detailed business and system requirements associated with the continuous improvement within the business area.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives whilst gathering additional information where information discrepancies are identified and clarification is needed
- Follow agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions with providing input to the requirements base-line
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy
- Assist with business analysis activities - investigating operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
- Assist with the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, including working with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration
Being a logical thinker and coming from a customer facing or operational business role you will have strong knowledge of retail banking and are looking for an opportunity to work in a project delivery environment where you will have the ability to influence change, think out-side the box and as you are naturally inquisitive – you want to understand the ‘why’ and be comfortable ask questions and to propose solutions. You will be supported by your leader and the wider team to grow and develop in this role.
**Please note – this role will be offered as a 12mth maximum term contract**
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.