|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Rail. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Transport Projects business has an opportunity for an experienced Proposals Coordinator to join our team in Perth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Proposals Coordinator will play an integral role in providing support and direction during bid and tender processes. You will:
- Write, produce and coordinate the bid/tender development process ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Provide comprehensive research and analysis on client requirements
- Coordinate reviews of bid/tender documents to ensure quality, risk and compliance standards are met
- Update and maintain the Bid Library
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the bid library and tender response
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders, show initiative and able to evaluate information quickly, identifying key issues and formulate conclusions Other requirements include:
- Solid proven experience within a fast-paced bid / tender environment within the construction or maintenance industry
- You must be creative, confident, a good writer and communicator, and organised to assist in the planning and delivery of major bids
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Nathan de Jong email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.