|Location:||North Ryde, North Sydney, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Bid Manager to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in a permanent, full time position located in Chatswood. The primary purpose of this position is to lead and manage the preparation of the tender and proposal submissions for all Sydney Water projects and manage the process between proposal pursuit and contract award.
- Lead and coordinate bid to ensure the tender and proposal solution is developed accurately and submitted on time
- Shape and drive tender solutions and deliverables ensuring full and complete understanding of the technical, financial, commercial and legal commitment to which Confluence Water will be obligated
- Drive value engineering and commercial outcomes for Confluence Water
- Maintain an effective system for responding to customer questions relating to the bid proposal.
- Lead the development of the governance deliverables and co-ordination of the governance process
- Ensure comprehensive handover of successful opportunities to operational teams ensuring they understand all key drivers for success.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in Bid Management with construction, ideally water and wastewater projects
- Broad understanding of design, project planning, construction and commissioning.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders.
- Relevant qualifications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the "Apply" button to submit your For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on mobile: 0418 621 926 or via email e: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).