|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral provides high-quality internal linings, related products, and systems for residential and commercial construction, and is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join our Residential team. Reporting to the Contracting Manager you will be based in the Somerton office and duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the builder on small, medium, and large residential projects
- Monitor on-site safety for all contractors, including inductions and training
- Source and train new labour as required
- Monitor contract from start to finish and
- Periodically perform site inspections, and rectify any shortfalls.
- Trade qualified in plastering or similar trade (desirable)
- Experience in the residential building industry
- Exposure to residential interior linings work
- Current drivers license
- Able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound relationship development skills at customer and corporate levels with keen customer service focus on the excellence of delivery
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills supported by superior written and oral presentation skills; and
- High safety awareness in construction projects
- Computer Literate, proficient in outlook, Word and Excel
If this sound like you and you wish to contribute to USG Boral's success go to: http://careers.boral.com.au
Existing employees are reminded that as a matter of courtesy they should notify their own manager prior to submitting an application.
About USG Boral
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.