|Job Type:||Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 40 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Gas Supervisor you will be responsible for the management of projects to ensure they are delivered safely and in accordance with the contract requirements. Responsibilities will also include but not limited to;
- Managing the works undertaken by subcontractors
- Planning and weekly programming
- Assist Engineers with organisation of labour and equipment
- Reporting with the Project Manager on a regular basis
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in workforce planning when required
WHO YOU ARE
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role delivering Pipe laying & Utilities within Gas Infrastructure in the Melbourne CBD area. With a strong commitment to safety and with experience leading and motivating a team to deliver quality results, you will also have:
- Knowledge of the general procedures and guidelines for installing, maintaining and repairing gas services
- Knowledge of the safety procedures and equipment used when working on or near underground utility lines
- Knowledge of the materials, supplies, tools and equipment needed for installation, maintenance and repair of gas lines
- APA or Multinet experience is essential
- Relevant Cert 3 or 4 Gas qualifications
- Current unrestricted drivers licence
- A strong commitment to safety
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.