|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Drive customer experience
- Deliver actionable insights
- Be part of a highly collaborative and fun team
About the role
This role contributes to step-changing Woolworths Customer 1st, Team 1st Culture by delivering actionable insights to drive customer experience, team experience and brand advocacy. The role will partner with the strategy leads across the Food businesses to ensure priority strategic food programs are customer-led. The role will also partner with customer experience/transformation leads across Food Group to embed Everyday ACTs (Acknowledge, Care and Thank) and our Service promise across channels and amplify the customer across the business.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Strategy, you will support managing projects, programs and events of cross-functional teams, with a customer lens and an understanding of project creation, proof of concept, pilot, deployment and embedding processes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Embed our Service program and Service Promise
- Support the launch of our Service Promise
- Embed our Service Program Everyday ACTs by deepening CARE and bringing it to life across all touchpoints
- Support in defining ‘care moments’ that are Food Group-wide but that can be tailored by channel, department in-store or store type
2. Ensure priority strategic Food programs are customer-led
- Partner with BUs to deliver customer strategy and ensure a customer-led approach on F21 strategic priorities and decision-making
3. Amplify the customer across the business
- Bring customers to life throughout the business, both for stores and support office (e.g. customer comms and activation plan, onboarding)
You are a motivated and pragmatic problem-solver who is passionate about improving the customer experience. A creative person that is comfortable coming up with ideas on how to best execute and activate our programs/initiatives in stores and support offices. In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
- More than 5 years of experience in customer-facing industries driving customer experience strategies based on customer insight
- Experience in working with VOC, NPS, customer experience, data and analytics
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable with numbers
- Customer-centric mentality
- Highly collaborative
- Can-do attitude
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.