|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Stunning Brisbane or Sydney CBD locations
- Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated experience dealing with senior leaders in the finance space
About the Role
BOQ are embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers on new technology. It’s an exciting time to join BOQ and contribute to this transformation!
The Product Manager - Cards will deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers. This role will play a critical role in driving transformation and will bring strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the development and execution of market leading products and processes to deliver to the Group's transformation strategy.
- End-to-end accountability for the performance of assigned portfolios against key growth, cost and customer experience targets
- Provide the leadership team with regular portfolio reporting, insights and market trends.
- Identification of and execution of product initiatives to drive acquisition, cost efficiencies, product simplification and better customer and staff experiences.
- Development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive change.
- Management of key Everyday Banking vendor/partner relationships
- Accountable for overseeing compliant product distribution
- Responsible for delivering key insights on industry and competitor landscape
- Proactive portfolio risk management
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within the banking and financial services industry ideally with Credit Cards/Debit Cards experience.
- Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Demonstrated development and delivery of successful product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives.
- High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment
- Self-motivated and achievement driven
- A business or finance degree is strongly desirable
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organisation
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.