Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 100,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with our products. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
The Security Awareness team is looking for a Security Training Manager that has a passion for driving initiatives to help development teams do their best work. This new role would lead our application security training program and support our hardworking Security Champions with their efforts to bring security practices to their teams. We love to play games to make training exciting and effective!
You’ll love this role because you can be creative and make a huge impact. You’ll roll up your sleeves and get to work with fields across different departments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company to deliver awesome outcomes. This program is newly crafted and it’s the perfect place to bring your ideas to life!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with developers daily to build the most effective application security training program possible
- Design game-like learning paths to excite and inspire developers
- Analyze where our current application security training program can be measured and improved
- Enable our Product Security team to make our Security Champions into security superheroes
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience with large software or application security teams as a Program / TrainingManager
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams as we’re growing globally
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with great creative problem-solving skills
- Experience leading technical cross-functional programs and driving delivery success
It's not essential, but nice if you have:
- Training Program experience
- Vendor management experience
- Security program experience
- Familiarity with capture the flag or other security games
- Experience supporting a security champions program
- Exposure to security conferences
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.