|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best!
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
Join a team committed and dedicated to selling and consulting on the world's foremost HR/Payroll and Workforce Management solutions.
About the team
Our vision is simple: empower clients to find innovative and effective ways of getting more value from their SAP SuccessFactors investment. We understand that different forces drive different businesses, and we can give our clients the SuccessFactors solution they need, when and how they need it.
Through regular training and the pursuit of relevant certifications, we promote an environment of progressive development and continuous learning. We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our ethos.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Specialist Manager within our Human Capital practice, you will be expected to run all aspects of projects and manage teams in the delivery of exceptional client service.
A typical day for an SAP/SuccessFactors Specialist Manager may include:
- Work with customers to understand business process, recommend best practises and suggest variations to business process
- Analyse, solution and design system based on business requirements and system functionality
- Document business requirements and develop functional specifications / blueprints (workbooks)
- Translating the requirements to SF workbooks and configuring them in the system
- Planning and developing data conversion approach and strategy
- Configuring SAP SuccessFactors system for Employee Central (Core HR), Compensation, Variable Pay programs
- Deliver walkthrough / playbacks of designed system functionality and processes and collect feedback for iterative changes
- Advice and contribute to project planning and timelines
- Advice project managers on scope changes, project risks, and issues
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You will have extensive experience in managing multiple SuccessFactors projects and will be able to demonstrate:
- SAP Solution / Technical architect having led end-to-end project experience in SAP SuccessFactors either with (or multiple):
- Employee Central
- Workforce Analytics and Planning
- Experience / having good understanding of SuccessFactors integration both using the standard out of box integrations (Productised) as well as developing custom integrations using one or both of:
- Dell Boomi
- SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration)
- Good understanding of SuccessFactors APIs - both SOAP based as well as ODATA
- General understanding around data migration into SuccessFactors
- Strong people management skills including working with the offshore team
- Have an ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively and manage complex and diverse client scenarios, focusing on high quality and delivery through others even in high pressured, time critical situations
- Be acutely aware of risk management and managing risks associated with people, process, systems and change
- Experience developing ideas for business development, recognising business development opportunities and playing an active role in increasing business opportunities for the firm
- Demonstrate personal insight and exceptional judgement when solving business issues
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Rochelle Coffey from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.