|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Test Automation Engineer will lead the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance. The role will be compensated between $70,000 - $145,000 including super.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and leading practices
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to determine the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools Required Skills
- 3+ years of current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Vera Goga is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.