|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role and team
Join our Group Brand and Commercial Marketing teams to continue the transformation from being another financial services provider to a slick digital platform focussed on helping businesses grow and people shop and live better.
- Drive, build and implement Latitude's digital marketing delivery strategy, capability and operations.
- Create and own the strategic MarTech roadmap to enable our personalisation and machine learning agendas.
- Collaborate with our data engineers and analytics teams, marketers, product owners, in-house creative team and operations.
- Build business cases that demonstrate the value in tech investment and activity.
- Inspire and develop a highly capable team (13 strong), of campaign delivery managers, architects, content developers and just all-round smart people.
Our Adtech / MarTech ecosystem is constantly evolving, here's some of what we use;
- Marketing Hub (Responsys)
- Data Management Platform (BlueKai)
- Website Optimiser (Maxymiser)
- Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Data Engineering & Lakehouse (AWS, Airflow, Snowflake, Python)
Let's talk about you!
You make the hard look easy and always take a customer centred approach to delivery and outcomes. You're comfortable in the digital marketing space, and also just as home talking detailed technical bits with our Digital & Technology teams. We might sits in different areas but we're all working towards the same goal
- Experience in orchestrating and delivering customer messaging through, SMS, Apps / push notifications, eDMs any other digital channel.
- Retail digital marketing experience is a must have, in-house or a combination of digital agency and corporate.
- Leadership experience, we want you to take this team to the next level and beyond, they are already great, we want to see how you will lead them to be even greater.
- Commercially savvy. You're persuasive and influential, in all the right ways. People love to listen to you.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel great and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both. We live and breathe our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
Partners in money
Latitude may seem like the new kid on the block, but it's taken us almost a hundred years to become an overnight success. Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer - but what we really are is a platform that helps people shop and live better.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens