The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Digital Product Analyst within our nationally based Oceania Digital Assurance team.
With the ever increasing advancements in technology and automation, we have a key focus on innovation to enable us to deliver more efficient, sophisticated services that exceed our clients’ expectations and maintain our leading market position. You will join a small team of technology innovation professionals who are focusing on applying technology to deliver value to internal EY teams across multiple service lines as well as external clients. In return, you can expect leading class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Being a data driven and technology enabled organisation, we are continually building products and finding innovative ways to transition our business model to one based on products and solutions. The Digital Product Analyst will support the Digital Product Managers in disruptive technology and business model concepts, performing research, analysis and documentation over the products lifecycle, working across teams to ensure that the solutions meet EY broader strategies and standards. You will work closely with our Silicon Valley Global Innovation team and other technology and delivery teams within EY’s Assurance business to collaborate and deliver industrialised and scalable products.
The Digital Product Analyst will work with their Product Teams and nominated Product Managers and will report into the Senior Product and Programme Manager.
You will be responsible for delivering our most ambitious and exciting technology projects on schedule, budget and quality. You will be working on multiple products that combine the hottest, most disruptive technologies, such as intelligent automation, blockchain, artificial intelligence and advance analytics, applied within the professional services field or within our client sectors to assist in the delivery of assurance services. You will also work closely with global technology and delivery teams within EY’s assurance service line to collaborate and share initiatives being worked on within our Region.
Skills and attributes for success
- A passion for innovation, disruption and technology
- 2 to 5 years experience in product or project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Experience in building/delivering digital products and solutions using Design Thinking, Lean, Agile, SAFE and PMP or Prince2
- Knowledge and use of analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams and stakeholders
- Managed data related projects
- A Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Been certified as a Scrum Master (CSM)
- Entrepreneurs with experience working in or running their own start-ups highly encouraged