|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Gasworks Newstead Office with flexible work arrangements on offer
- Cyber Security Architect with specific Infrastructure and Solutions Architecture skills
- Permanent opportunity within BOQ's Cyber Security team
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
We are seeking a dedicated Cyber Security Solutions Architect with specific infrastructure and Solution Architecture skills required to provide Cyber Security oversight, architecture, guidance and support to projects and programs.
Specifically you will:
- Author technical articles, presentations, whitepapers, guides, and blogs in the area of technology architecture and solutions.
- Document and develop the design process and framework incorporating idea conceptualisation through technology delivery.
- Design and architect solutions/integrations based on core technology outlined within the Bank’s Technology Plan.
- Apply extensive industry and enterprise knowledge to identify and recommend solutions and products/services to support the Bank’s strategies.
- Ensure that performance, scale and availability are robustly factored into all solutions.
- Maintain relationships with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership groups within the Bank and its technology suppliers.
- Engage and assist business users in the selection and development of solutions, throughout all stages; from concept, through to design, and finally delivery/operational – as required.
- Review and sign off on design deliverables.
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks