|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a MCG Senior Technician.
Reporting to the Technology Operations Supervisor and responsible for team leadership as well as the installation, commissioning and ongoing support of the Caterpillar Minestar Technology range that we install on mining and construction equipment. Some of these products include fully autonomous and remote-control Mining equipment in unmanned environments and high precision GPS systems that track material and vehicles across mine sites. Major accountabilities would include Safety compliance, installation of technology systems, ongoing technology systems support, and continuous improvement, as well as leadership duties of more junior Service Technicians.
A truly exciting opportunity to work with industry leading mining technology and equipment, working in a vibrant team with a fantastic culture. You will be a natural leader with a high technical competency level, with the ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
This is a Perth based role with opportunities to move into FIFO.
To be successful the following is required
- Trade certificate coupled with a minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Leadership experience, able to provide guidance to MCG team members and drive successful team outcomes.
- Expert level in the Minestar technology product. You will be a technical authority for Minestar technology and lead from the front, providing an excellent customer experience.
- Expert level fault finding and problem-solving competencies.
- Intermediate level in networking principles.
- Hunger and ability to learn new technologies and understand computer systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment in time critical projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.