|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
- Be exposed to a wide range of operational and project communications initiatives
- Fixed Term 12 Contract Role located in Surry Hills
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
If you get excited about building relationships, talking to people, creating engagement and want to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
Working with a passionate Internal Communications team, your main responsibilities are simple - live our ways of working and values, engage our people and bring to life the Endeavour Drinks, a business inside Woolworths Group, ambition (Together we connect everyone with a drinks experience they’ll love) and strategy through awesome communications.
But, it will also involve:
- Executing the Internal Communications strategy and acting as a point of contact for our team
- Building and delivering senior leadership forums, meetings and events to ensure our leadership teams are aligned on key strategies and priorities
- Working with business support teams to challenge and improve communications for our teams
- Supporting our teams by ensuring all communications received from the business are clear, concise and purposeful
- Keeping our teams informed through various mediums including online, print, video and internal social media
- Developing cohesive communications plans and working with the business teams for key events, change initiatives, product launches and other projects
- Helping our store teams understand business objectives and how they contribute to our overall results
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who has the drive and passion to grow and succeed. You’ll also;
- Thrive on tight deadlines and getting things done
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where change and transformation happen for the good
- Have a passion for making the complex, simple
- Be known for having a strong, positive personal brand that is customer-centric
- Have the ability to articulate solutions and influence
- Be a team player who enjoys leveraging the skills and capabilities of others
- Be able to take a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Have a strong interest in social engagement platforms
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You