|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
As part of our continued focus to foster a world-class partner ecosystem to support our Cloud First strategy we are on the lookout for a standout individual to join our awesome partner team to develop and build relationships, motivate innovation and promote technical excellence that will generate revenue within our partners across ANZ
As a Splunk Managed Service SME, you’ll be the primary technical evangelist and architect for our partners who continue to innovate and differentiate with Splunk through managed service offerings which deliver successful outcomes for our clients who span across all business sectors and sizes.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is not only at the leading edge of technology innovation but is underpinning a global wave of digital transformations through reimagining of the use and value of organisational data with our Data to Everything Platform
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Ability to operate, influence and establish credibility at a senior technical level within key Splunk partners
- Ability to craft and execute strategically & commercially focused technical engagement plans for key managed service partners
- Ability to influence & architect Partner GTM managed service\cloud offerings based on the Splunk platform
- Demonstrate self-motivation with a proven track record\understanding of the cloud & managed service business
- Be highly collaborative by nature to work closely with the broader team and partners
- Be extremely proactive and comfortable working within a dynamic environment
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Relevant experience and passion for developing and delivering technology solutions, preferably cloud based
- Strong understanding of\experience working within a Managed Service Business
- Strong experience working in a Partner environment or within a Vendor\Partner Ecosystem
- Significant experience operating to\developing out methodologies, programmes and projects
- Highly organised and analytical and be able to eliminate obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Domain expertise with IT operations, application delivery, security or compliance is desirable
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.