|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your path to many possible futures
- Be exposed to a wide range of project communication initiatives
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.If you get excited about building relationships, talking to people, creating engagement and want to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
Partnering with key stakeholders internally within our eCommerce B2C business within WooliesX. Your main responsibilities are simple - live our ways of working and values, engage our people and bring to life the Woolworths purpose and WooliesX eCommerce strategy through meaningful and engaging communications. Driving national eCom alignment on key strategic initiatives and focus areas
But, it will also involve:
- Develop, plan & implement the national eCom communication & engagement strategy across support and operations. Ensuring consistency in messaging across all channels for key deliverables, strategy, BAU and focus areas including safety.
- Work with the various leaders to build, prioritise and execute holistic strategies to drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Help develop and implement communication plans for key priority projects, events & change initiatives aligned to messaging strategy and roadmap including managing an events calendar, monthly briefings, town halls, newsletters, etc.
- Develop tools and templates to help leaders and people managers cascade appropriate information effectively and efficiently
- Work with the leadership team to build the strategy to create an engaged culture of collaboration, accountability, customer focus and safety aligned to business priorities, purpose & ways of working. Ensuring alignment and effective deployment of messages and change management plan.
- Development of new and imaginative ways of communicating the work and achievements of eCommerce across WooliesX and the Woolworths Group including the creation of engaging presentations that tell compelling stories
- Working with business support teams to challenge and improve communications for our teams
- Working closely with our internal Group & WooliesX communication teams to drive consistency of messaging ensuring all messages are clear and concise
- Helping our operation teams understand business objectives and how they contribute to our overall results
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who has the drive and passion to grow and succeed. You’ll also;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence is required.
- Experience in delivering on business, marketing and communications strategies
- Demonstrated high level written communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation, internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where change and transformation happen for the good
- Be known for having a strong, positive personal brand that is customer-centric
- Have the ability to articulate solutions and influence
- Be a team player who enjoys leveraging the skills and capabilities of others
- Have a strong interest in social engagement platforms
Bonus points for
- Previous exposure to internal communications and developing communication plans, ideally with retail exposure
- Qualifications in communications, marketing and events, public relations or similar
- Strong experience with social media, designing content for simplicity, graphic design, event planning and change management
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.