|Job Type:||Full Time|
With risk and compliance being at the forefront of our priorities; we are eagerly seeking an analytical KYC Analyst to play an integral role in our Commercial Property Finance (CPF) team.
Operating as a tight-knit unit within our Business Lending department, this is a hardworking team that will look to you for support for portfolio administrative functions, including customer due diligence activities, ensuring / monitoring compliance, and being a first point of contact for ad-hoc requests arising from internal support teams. You’ll be performing risk-based activities and investigations which include analysing customer transaction activity, identification and verification.
If you are investigative, driven and have a strong customer-focus, look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Responsible for performing initial and periodic customer due diligence activities; AML/FEC, FATCA and CRS
- Ensuring compliance with local and head office policies and regulations
- Supporting the CPF team in portfolio administrative functions
- Monitoring portfolio accounts, responding to auditors and support remediation for investigations
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience in banking and financial services; within a KYC or CDD role
- Strong understanding of financial services, corporate structures and lending products
- Strong problem identification / solving skills
- The capability to manage multiple moving parts effectively
- Developed communication and stakeholder management skills
- Resilience and the ability work within a robust environment, and with complex clients
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.