|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Melbourne CBD location
- Fantastic team culture
- Great Career Development
An exciting opportunity now exists for a self-driven and energetic HR Services Officer to contribute to the HR Services team.
The role is based in Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the General Manager of Learning & HR Services your duties will include:
- Preparation of Employment contracts & Variations ensuring they meet legislative standards
- Assisting HR Coordinators with PageUp queries relating to on-boarding, performance reviews and learning
- Managing job design, evaluations and position descriptions
- Accurately and efficiently filing of all staff personnel documents in a timely manner
- First level response for HR Services related queries from the wider business
- Managing the internal job board
- Assisting with HR projects where applicable
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent data entry, organisational and time management skills;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills – Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Be able to work autonomously within a small team;
- A professional and service-orientated telephone manner and approach to work.
- A 'can-do' attitude with the ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Experience with the PageUp system will be highly regarded but not essential
Along with the above, the ability to provide consistent, robust advice to employees and management, coupled with a high level of ethical standards, including the ability to exercise tact and discretion at all times is required in this role.
Experience in a similar administrative environment is highly desired.
If you have the attitude, energy, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.