|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create Technical design documents and showcase them that is understood by business stakeholder during showcase
- Architect and supervise solutions on systems integration
- Apply best practices in configuration management and software development
- Perform load and performance testing to meet scalable requirement
- Install and apply software applications and patch upgrades
- Delivery work products and incident fixes
- Attend meetings to clarify user stories and changes Required Skills:
- Experience of about 3+ years in Telco software development
- Experience in Systems integration of about 3+ years on Websphere or Oracle Fusion (SOA, BI Publisher, Weblogic)
- About 3+ years Experience and expert in Java design and development – Java EE, Webservices, JMS, Spring Batch, Maven, Eclipse, Java Swing, Java scripts, HTML and JSON
- Experienced on Agile software development for about 3+ years
- Strong experience in the Telco Billing Domain for about 3+ year
- Completed Design, develop and test on work products solution in at least 3 full cycle software development
- Experienced developing scripts in installation, automation and work product audits
- Created scripts in Linux Shell scripting, Perl and Java core Salary range is $80000-$125000.
Optional (nice to have skills)
- Worked with Oracle BRM and Fusion products
- DevOps tools-Jenkins and Ansible
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Vera Goga is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.