The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Due to growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Manager to join and lead our team in Melbourne. In this role you’ll have a primary focus on modelling and analytics whilst also leading the team across financial services clients. You’ll maintain productive relationships with clients and colleagues and build the existing business through internal and external business development.
- Lead sales opportunities with senior team members and clients whilst also preparing proposal documents
- Manage and review the work of junior staff members within a high performing team environment
- Develop and guide junior staff by providing timely and effective performance feedback/training
- Strong financial modelling skills with a proven ability to create robust and flexible analysis based on the client’s financial and operational information
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills, with a demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- High interpersonal and communications skills, with a focus on building internal and external networks
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics preferably
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the fields of modelling and analytics
- A member of CAANZ, CPA or CFA
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment
- Evidence of a focus on the financial services industry