|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Project Manager: Supply Chain Systems and Technology Projects
- Location: Norwest Support Office NSW
- Fixed term contract until June 2021
- Be involved in major projects for Woolworths Group
Although this role is IT related, we are seeking a Business Project Manager with end to end Project Management experience and qualifications.
The Woolworths Group Supply Chain team are creating the future in delivering world class convenience to customers at unbeatable value. The Supply Chain solutions being implemented will include the implementation of advanced standards & processes, technology, systems and infrastructure that in many cases will be a first in Australia and New Zealand, and on this scale, a first globally. The Supply Chain have local and global experts that are leading the transformation of one of Australia's largest supply chains.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of a new Warehouse Management system that will integrate multiple systems into a single platform, increasing capability, flexibility and efficiencies across the network. As Business Project Manager, you will provide Project management expertise across a variety of Supply Chain Infrastructure related projects, primarily the building and commissioning of Distribution centres, both manual and automated. In addition you will:
- Own, and manage the project(s) through all phases from setup to delivery and post-handover
- Leading the project team in building project plans and schedules and identify interdependencies and risks to be managed
- Building resource, cost and benefits forecasts bottom up
- Drive the day to day project work plan and hold the project team accountable for delivery
- Report on progress of schedule, risks, cost/benefits, and interdependencies
- Drive deployment planning, execution, and handover of project deliverables to the business
To be a successful Business Project Manager, you must have extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools. You must have experience in working effectively within a large, multidivisional and complex environment as well as multichannel / online experience. You must be financially competent in managing project cost budgets and negotiations. In addition:
- 5+ years Project Management experience covering the implementation of complex change into an operating business, or establishing and commissioning from new
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple teams to achieve the agreed deliverables; experience in collaborating with others to achieve outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to focus on the detail, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholders
- Understanding of safety management systems for Supply Chain
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience, within the FMCG / Food, Beverage & Retail Sector
- Formal Project Management qualifications
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.