|Job Type:||Full Time|
About The Team:
On the Uber Eats ANZ Marketplace team, you'll be responsible for developing data-driven insights, creating strategies, and scaling the most impactful and innovative business initiatives to grow our delivery partner base in Australia and New Zealand.
This is particularly important as we venture into new business opportunities (e.g. grocery) that require new approaches to our supply growth. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts to lead high impact initiatives across Australia and New Zealand while offering ownership and autonomy over your work.
What You'll Do:
- Drive analysis on meaningful strategic decisions and advise business initiatives by understanding the key levers to improve top of funnel, in funnel, and early life cycle stickiness of delivery partners.
- Communicate to senior regional ops leaders on projects/priorities; able to coordinate and lead effective meetings, collect and provide meaningful feedback & communicate priorities and goals effectively.
- Take ownership of new programs, processes, or pilots impacting delivery partners.
- Own delivery partner growth across Australia and New Zealand.
- Identify and solve for new delivery partner requirements (e.g. to unlock grocery delivery at scale).
- Measure the impact of the strategies that you execute in order to drive continuous improvement across the business.
- Implement regulatory & compliance requirements as they relate to the onboarding experience (e.g. safety).
- Lead cross-functional teams that consist of other operations teams, product, marketing, to ensure plans address delivery partner growth needs.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Econometrics, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of proven experience (ie Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Analytics, hyper-growth startups).
- Experience leveraging cross-functional partners in order to manage and execute high-impact projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proven data analytics skills
- SQL - able to build tables & queries from scratch a plus
- Advanced in Excel / Google Sheets.