|Location:||New South Wales, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Otraco have a unique opportunity for Operational Support Superintendents to join our teams and provide critical support across our various NSW and West Australian operations. We are seeking a true SME in earthmoving tyre fitting procedures, specifically within a Mining environment. This role will provide support and services associated with safety, operational training and compliance, including planning and executing independent compliance audits across all sites.
This is a full time, fixed term role for 6 months. Ideally the roles will be based in Perth for WA and the Hunter Valley for NSW and will involve regular travel across regional areas to ensure consistent support across all operations.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute compliance auditing to ensure we are operating to company standards, Otraco Best Practice (OBP) procedures and relevant legislative requirements
- Analyse and report audit findings to relevant stakeholders
- Audit consulting including the provision of advice on close-out of audit actions, implementation of controls and process improvements
- Complete site inductions for respective sites
- Develop operational training packages to support existing and new equipment and tooling
- Establish best practice behaviours and work procedures to support existing OBPs
- Monitor mine site operations to ensure adherence to Operational Training developments
- Demonstrate best practice processes to enhance the existing OTC RTO training
- Create consistency of Operational procedures throughout the Regions
- Mentor new and existing Supervisors in the requirements to be a successful Otraco leader
- Support the Innovation and Improvement Manager in developing operational practices for training, tooling, etc
- Recognise upcoming Leaders and support their personal development into Leadership positions
- Manage delivery of Training programs for Supervisors including but not limited to: INX, Otracom, AMT, SharePoint, JDEGS, Lucidity, IMS, Tandem, Microsoft Office
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive industry experience (10+ years) in the fitting of OTR tyres and the management of mine based OTR operations.
- Extensive supervisory experience, specifically the ability to provide support to geographically dispersed teams
- Current light vehicle/heavy vehicle (as required) driver’s licence – Essential
- AUR21916 or equivalent.
- G2 Implement and Apply Risk Management Processes
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs, including Excel & Word
- Good knowledge of OHS legislation, discipline and practice
- Auditing Qualifications or previous auditing experience would be advantageous (not essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR Certificate IV in Training & Assessing (Desired not essential)
- ICAM (Desired not essential)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with a leading integrated services provider
- The unique opportunity to work with a world leader in vehicle and OTR tyre management
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business dedicated to nurturing their people personally and professionally
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For further information please contact email@example.com