|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Sydney or Brisbane based opportunity - 6 month parental leave cover until April 2021
- Suits an internal communications professional with exposure to the innovation space
About the role:
As the Corporate Affairs Business Partner, you will be responsible for designing and delivering strategic communications initiatives within Bank of Queensland's Business Bank, Group Product and Risk business areas.
Please note this is a 6 month contract opportunity due to parental leave.
Key responsibilities include:
- The creation and implementation of communication plans for Group Executives and priority projects throughout the year aligned to communications strategy and roadmap.
- Undertaking organisational change communications activities that directly help the business areas prepare for, embed and sustain the changes and realise the associated benefits.
- Supporting the business areas understand and execute on the BOQ Group strategy.
- Development of strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all activities going on, understand key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Extensive Internal Communications and Change Communications experience.
- Exposure to Banking or Financial services industry would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with high-level executives and their leadership teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint and other internal channels such as Yammer.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders in a clear and professional manner.
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
Flexibility for this role to be based from our Sydney or Brisbane office.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.