|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work in the Group Data Science and Analytics team which supports all brands in the Woolworths Group to develop, implement and optimise analytical and predictive models to deliver a product range and offering that is highly tailored to Australian communities, drives competitive advantage and market leading performance. You will be working across the GCP platform developing, improving and maintaining the cutting edge infrastructure, data pipelines and CI/CD process needed to deliver Machine Learning models for some of the largest and exciting projects in the country.
You will play a key role in supporting the Data Science team to develop, implement/deploy and optimise analytical and predictive models to deliver better products for our customers.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment
- End-to-end best practices for deployment of predictive models
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines (both batch and stream) for data integration and large scale machine learning
- Maintaining and further enhancing the internal model feature store and optimising the feature engineering script
- Delivering best practices recommendations and technical presentations around machine learning deployment
- Complete and accurate documentation of all infrastructure, platforms and best practices for Machine Learning Deployment
- Productionising Data Science experiments
As our successful candidate you have exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills along with the following demonstrated technical experience:
- Experience working with Kubernetes, preferably with GCP, Docker, Git and Cloud Build
- Experience with SQL essential; exposure to Big Query / Airflow preferred
- Deep understanding of CI/CD patterns, best practices and tooling options
- You have experience in building Infrastructure as a Code with Terraform
- Languages: Python, REST API process
- Exposure to MLOps, Data Science and Data Engineering teams preferred
- Designing and improving GCP infrastructure solutions for Data Science Applications
Above all, we are seeking innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.