|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Focused on our Mechanical Cutting & Flameproof Loader product line the Inventory Support Administrator's primary role is to support the aftermarket sales activities by assisting the regional inventory management. By acting in a key customer support capacity, the Administrator liaises with internal and external customer queries, and assists with parts interpretation and documentation to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction. This is a maternity leave cover vacancy until August 2021
Areas of responsibility
- Administration of Workshop Returns / Credits working closely with the Global Inventory management team
- Administration of sales restrictions
- Liaise with Parts support within factory for parts set up
- Liaise with Pricing Support
- Liaise with logistics within Australia
- Purchase Requisition Release and releasing replenishment requisitions
- Generate inventory snapshots for data analysis
- Inventory management and administration of Component Exchange Program
- Assist the Parts Inventory team to ensure appropriate stocking levels are implemented.
- Assist with the strategic stock levels for both current and new items.
- Review current strategic spare parts stock holding in line with expiry dates
- Assist & review current strategic spare parts stock holding in line with OSMI reduction campaigns
- Assist in solutions to technical issues arising from the supply of parts.
- Work closely with the Technical Support Representative to ensure accuracy on technical issues and to provide specialist parts technical support.
- Participate in generating monthly reporting
You will have a passion for customer service and experience in inventory management. You will be organized and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills resulting in the ability to extract data and produce pivot tables and V Look ups. You will be able to work in a team as well as unsupervised with the ability to carry out responsibilities in a manner. conducive to EHS policies and procedures. Previous experience as a parts interpreter would also be advantageous.
What we offer
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
0427 219 232
Applications close: 8t23 November 2020 or sooner if the right applicant is found.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.