|Job Type:||Full Time|
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organisation has the people it needs to fulfil our business strategy and deliver a high-performance business agenda for our clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people. Human Resources ultimately has responsibility for our greatest asset, our people. Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organisation and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls. A Recruitment - Consultant is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on a Recruiting Plan. You may administer the recruiting process for a small to medium-sized recruiting demand plan or share in the administration of a large recruiting demand plan.
As a Recruiting Consultant, specific responsibilities may include:
- Creating and delivering information effectively and appropriately in both written and oral formats to convey key messages to peers, leadership, and customers, including conducting sourcing events, conducting interviews, communicating offers, providing marketplace data to Recruiting Leadership
- Handling day to day management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including planning, sourcing, assessing, reporting
- Managing a recruiting pipeline including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, managing assessing, and managing referral and post-offer processes
- Managing identification and qualification of the sources and location of desired skills in the marketplace
- Participating in developing appropriate policies and implementing systems that comply with legal issues and requirements of employee labour laws
- Assisting in developing budgets and short-term forecasts for different types of plans (e.g., sourcing plans, pipeline plans, management budgets)
- Identifying major issues, trends and the competitive environment of a particular recruiting need; applying that knowledge when developing and implementing recruiting plans
- Identifying and analysing key recruiting issues and generating appropriate solutions
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in end to end recruitment role
- Demonstrated experience in assessment practices and stakeholder engagement, including experience in developing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Proven experience working with a recruitment database
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Established leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.