|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Seeking new skills for the future
- Work with and learn from the best people every day
About the Role We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads, assessing customer needs and driving sales pursuits, to sell SaaS application services, specifically Workday HCM and ERP to enterprise clients.
- Working closely with Accenture Account and Industry Leaders to identify new potential Workday customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional Workday Medium and Large-Enterprise Sales and Services personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are a potentially looking to subscribe to Workday solutions
- Extensive proven, successful sales experience in HR and Finance ERP Professional Services and SaaS Platforms following structured sales process methodologies.
- Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate Accenture team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business.
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Strong network and relationships in the HR, Finance/ERP, or Workday ecosystems
- Managing all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with a Solution Architect, preparation of proposal with Solution Architect, Delivery Leads, Regional Leaders and Account and Industry Leader and contract negotiations.
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business and focus on relationships
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Deep understanding of the Workday Platform and Cloud solutions. Workday certifications will be considered beneficial.
- Experience working in an industry vertical, ie: Healthcare and Public Sector; Financial Services; or Products
- Experience in working or partnering with a top tier consulting firms
- Cloud related Implementation experience
- 5+ years selling consulting services
- Experience with selling services in the enterprise software space such as HCM or Financials
- Proven track record in a solution selling environment
- Superior communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Strong commitment to results
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities occurring simultaneously
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- People/relationships focus; Persuasive “selling” style
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- MBA a plus
About you You will have the proven ability to drive change and influence strategic decisions. You will be able to create and execute Go to Market Strategies, Sales and Account Plans. You will have excellent communication skills including presentation abilities, and interpersonal skills and have an interest in broader organisational pursuits such as mentoring, diversity and volunteering.
What we can offer At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.