|Job Type:||Full Time|
Graduate Recruiter In this role you would be accountable for the delivery of graduate candidates against a recruitment plan, whilst facilitating a world class candidate experience. You will share in the administration of a large recruiting demand plan, taking ownership of part of the plan for an identified section of the business.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Managing a recruiting pipeline including determining resource status and needs, managing the assessment, referral and post-offer processes
- Responsible for coordinating campus recruiting events and sourcing activities on and off site
- Responsible for a recruiting pipeline, meeting recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
- Screening applications and conducting screening interviews
- Organising and facilitating assessment days
- Ensuring all paper work is received and completed according to policy
- Update and utilise recruiting databases and tools
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team
- Identifying major issues, trends, and the competitive environment of a particular recruiting need; managing the team in applying that knowledge when developing and implementing recruiting plans
- Identifying and analysing key recruiting issues and generating appropriate solutions
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience working in end to end recruitment role, ideally within the graduate recruitment industry or passion to move in this space
- Demonstrated experience in assessment practices and stakeholder engagement, including experience in developing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Proven experience working with a recruitment database
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Established communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.