|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 6 month contract opportunity
Being a risk averse organisation at ING we are very proud of our compliance record and we’re continuously looking to enhance our capabilities across the compliance function! In line with this priority, we are seeking a Transaction Monitoring Lead to provide expertise to our thriving organisation.
In this position, you’ll be accountable for an array of responsibilities which range from developing systems and controls, analysing customer’s behaviour, to partaking in activities to ensure bank-wide KYC compliance. This is an ideal role for anyone who is results driven, and passionate about KYC, financial crime and risk mitigation.
You’ll be operating in a complex environment; combining a hands on focused attitude with analytical skills and result oriented strategic thinking. Your scope is both local and global, where you’ll be required to coordinate with local regulators, if applicable.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing a Customer Activity Monitoring (CAM) framework that mitigates relevant customer related risks. Ensuring the framework is appropriately reviewed by Compliance and regularly updating for changes in the risk profile.
- Regularly be reviewing CAM processes in order to keep the controls effective including back-testing and ensure all changes are appropriately reviewed and signed off by relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for Pre and Post Transaction Monitoring (PTM), including the scenarios, detection rules (CAM controls) and thresholds applied.
- Setting-up a Quality Assurance Framework compliant with global policy and relevant legislation.
- Leading a team of QC analysts in developing their skills by providing high quality and constructive feedback on their work, highlighting investigation that is both good and that needs improvement
- Responsible for providing internal and external stakeholders and regulators with tangible and credible evidence that demonstrates the quality of the bank’s TM investigation capability
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- A hands on transaction monitoring experience, and the ability to understand AML transaction monitoring
- Demonstrated experience of continued professional development in compliance, FEC and AML
- Extensive experience in KYC or Financial Economic Crime in a retail banking or financial services risk role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience the design and management of AML monitoring systems and controls
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)