|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking a passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch South Yarra Based
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Floor walking and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management - ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
As a Customer Service Officer you will provide outstanding customer service and have excellent communication skills. You will thrive in this environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service or cash handling experience is preffered
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start and develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
As this is an entry level role, no experience is required and all training will be provided.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.