|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Great opportunity to develop your career
About the role:
Reporting to the Team Leader Administration, you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the BOQ Finance Departments, appropriate service and information to their internal clients. You will be responsibile for ensuring that the funds received on the bank statements are processed completely and accurately, contract maintenance is completed and allocation of all funds.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Efficient maintenance of contracts on the Infolease database
- Assist with enquiries and customer service for all internal departments
- Assist with the processing of daily bank account transactions, Direct Debits, Traces & Recalls and BPAY payments
- Administrative support for all BOQ Finance Departments
Completion of Inbox, Journals and Refunds, payment of suppliers, Hardship Variations
- Assist with disposal of contracts, write offs and non-accruals
- Assist with investigation & Reconciliation of payments & GL accounts
- Ensure new business legal documents are completed, signed, uploaded into the document management system
- Manual upload of contracts into the database and Infolease
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in a high volume data processing/data entry role
- Experience in banking or finance industry is preferred, but not essential
- Intermediate computer skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Infolease (desirable, but not essential)
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.