|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Reporting to the Learning Lead, you will support our internal RTO operations and lead a small team to plan and deliver both accredited and non-accredited training line with budgets and calendars.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Help develop the annual technical training budget and plan training activities via the learning calendar.
- Oversee training and assessment services through JobReady our RTO student management system and ULearn platforms.
- Ensure the provision of professional learning materials and resources for all courses in a timely manner.
- Book and manage Facilitators and Trainers, including ensuring contract management and invoice processing
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar RTO environment.
- Previously coordinated and implemented organisation wide programs.
- Able to manage and monitor budgets.
- Lead, manage and support Learning Support Coordinators
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Work within a leading internal RTO support by a large L&D team.
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes.
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live.